- By far the most popular and dramatic of our finishes, the White
Gloss is an excellent finish for any subject, especially landscape or nature
images, flowers, sports action photos, cars, water, etc. Because the dyes are
infused into the thick clear coating and not on the surface, prints have a
beautiful super high gloss finish. Rich vibrant colors glow on this unique
- A great satin look that offers the color brilliance and punch of the full gloss but with reduced reflection.
- For portrait work, weddings or anytime surface reflection is
a concern, the White Matte finish is a wise choice. This surface provides a
rich, smooth finish where colors can come alive in a more subtle way
than the gloss.
Additional Note: White Gloss surface is also available on MDF panels.
- The same coating but without the white base, allowing the
natural silver of the aluminium to shine through. It is a special effect that
works really well with high contrast black and white images, and images with
strong colours and a fair amount of white area.
- Similar to the clear gloss base with a 70% Gloss base
surface that reduces reflection. The silver base shows through in white areas of the image.
- A similar effect to the clear gloss base, but the matt
surface avoids reflection. Suits images with strong colours that won't be lost
on the silver base.